SHARE THE FEEL GOOD
- ELIGIBILITY:Share the Feel Good Contest is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Employees of Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Submit on our site (https://www.sunsweet.com/sharethefeelgood) by completing the steps on page. Videos must be submitted in one of the following formats: web, consumer and professional media formats. Examples include 3GP, AAC, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4 and MPEG-2. Video should not exceed 500MB. Video should be filmed horizontally (landscape orientation). Only clear and audible videos will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. See Rule 3 for additional guidelines.Contest begins June 5, 2019, 12:00 am EST. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST, August 15, 2019. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:All entries must meet the following guidelines:
- The entry and all elements of the entry must be the entrant’s original work and previously unpublished.
- If the entrant is including the Sunsweet Feel Good song, the original song must be used unless user is making their own version, then they must use the original lyrics. The original song can be downloaded from the contest website.
- Permissions for all persons featured in the video – release form will need to be provided upon winner notification.
- Entry must not exceed two (2) minutes (120 seconds) total running time.
- Entry must convey a positive experience with the Sunsweet brand or feel good moments.
- Entrants must have a valid email address that can receive mail from sponsor as part of prize validation process and communication with potential winners.
- The entry must not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. That means that the video should not contain a trademark or logo of another company, nor any copyrighted materials such as music, photographs, or posters. Entrant must have purchased or obtained rights to any stock footage used in the video, and must provide evidence thereof if selected as a winner.
- The entry must be suitable for publication and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be in good taste and must not contain obscene or defamatory statements nor portray Sponsor or any third party in any way that might tend to subject them to public contempt, scandal, disrepute or ridicule.
- Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use entry without any compensation to entrant or persons appearing in the video, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including derivative works.
- The entry may not contain the following: Nudity, profanity, any situations which expose any persons appearing in the entries to physical injury.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.
- JUDGES: Judges will be made up of the Sunsweet Brand team along with their Advertising Agency, BARKER NYC.
- JUDGING CRITERIA:The judges will select the winners on the basis of creativity and the best embodiment of feeling good. Bonus points go to those with the best use of audio from the original song or best rendition using the original lyrics. The judges will select one (1) entry to win the Grand Prize and ten (10) entries to win Second Place Prizing. Fifteen (15) entries to win Runner Up prize by random selection. The decisions of the judges are final and may not be appealed. Entries must not have won a previous prize or award nor been previously published and must be entrant’s original work. Sunsweet reserves the right to award the Grand Prize and Second Place prize by random selection if none of the entries meet entrant requirements.
- WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE AWARDING:On or about September 15, 2019, one (1) Grand Prize winner, ten (10) Second Place Prize winners, and fifteen (15) Runner-Up Prize winners shall be selected. The potential winners will be notified via the email address provided in the entry form. If the winner(s) are not able to be reached, Sunsweet reserves the right to select another winner. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of eligibility, and Publicity and rights Release, and the personal releases of each person appearing in the entry, within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate. Winners agree that receiving a prize grants Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information provided to Sunsweet by winner in release form for any purpose, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. If none of the videos submitted meet the criteria, Sunsweet may choose to award the winners via random selection.
- PRIZES:One (1) Grand Prize: $2,500 cash, awarded in the form of a check. Ten (10) Second Place Prizes: $1,000 awarded in the form of a check. Fifteen (15) Runner-Up Prizes: a year’s supply of Sunsweet product. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $12,500. In order to claim prizing, winners must sign a release form provided by the Sponsor. Any and all taxes on the prize will be the responsibility of the winners. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any delays, damage in the delivery of the prize, and/or loss of any prize in connection with delivery of the prize via mail. If none of the videos submitted meet the criteria, Sunsweet may choose to award the winners via random selection, or to award a reduced number of prizes if there is an insufficient number of entries. Limit one prize per person/family/household.
- RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS:In consideration of entrant’s submission being reviewed and evaluated for this Contest, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, modify or make derivative works, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display such submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without any further right of approval or additional compensation. Each entrant grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to use the story, characters, and any other information presented in the entry, including the name and likeness of entrant and any persons appearing in the entry, in a commercial or other advertising and publicity for Sponsor.In connection with your video entry, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right in all video entries to enable inclusion and use of the entry in the manner contemplated by this Contest and these Official Rules. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material and enter the Contest and to grant Sponsor of all the license rights granted herein. To obtain permission from third parties for appearing in the entry, a legal release form, available here (STANDARD_RELEASE_SUNSWEET.docx) can be used.
. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Contest and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
A list of winners will be available on our site, https://www.sunsweet.com/sharethefeelgood
, on or about October 1, 2019. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sunsweet Growers, Inc. 901 North Walton Avenue, Yuba City, CA 95993.
Sunsweet Growers, Inc.
901 North Walton Avenue
Yuba City, CA 95993